carbon graphite die used for diamond cutting green concrete blades toolslttrade.en.made-in-china.com
A: company profile
L.T Graphite has a comprehensive product and technology portfolio that focuses on four fields of graphite - ultrafine particle graphite mould, graphite electrode, graphite crucible, as well as other products mainly made of graphite.
Graphite materials exhibit unique properties such as good electrical and thermal conductivity, heat and corrosion resistance, low friction, and reduced weight while at the same time maintaining high strength. Due to the shortage of energy and raw materials, our high performance products made from graphite are in increasingly high demand in industries. They also play a progressively important role in everyday life, thereby substituting traditional materials.
B: Why choose us
Graphite mould plays a dual role in the process of cutting sheet manufacture: Heating element and Supporting mold. The quality of graphite mold is very important, will directly affect the next diamond tools' accuracy and appearance. So, which kind of graphite mold is suitable for sintering diamond tools:
- Good performance on conductivity and high rate resistivity
- Enough Mechanical Strength
- Good performance on Oxidation resistance
Raw materials is very important, We only use Ultrafine particle structure, High purity and High graphitization raw graphite materials.
Our finished graphite mold is:
- dense structure and low porosity
- Fined surface and low rate heat-deformation
- High mechanical strength and machining accuracy
- Oxidation resistance and durable
C: Product features
1. The processing materials are ultrafine granule structure, high purity and graphite with high graphitization degree.
2. High hardness, good anti-oxidation performance and high machining accuracy
3. Good conductivity, high resistivity, sufficient mechanical strength
4. Small porosity and dense structure.
5.Excellent thermal shock resistance, conductive and thermal conductivity.
6. High temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, good wear resistance.
7. Surface can be treated with anti-oxidation.
D: Processing method
1. Customer provide design drawings.
2. Dividing machine will separate big graphite blocks to suitable small blocks, then the suitable small blocks will turn to Automatic lathe grinding to raw cylindrical products, and cut to graphite discs. We will strictly keep the thickness deviation within ±0.02-±0.1mm, diameter deviation within ±0.03-±0.1mm.
3. Our tech-workers will design the cutting process and drawings. The qualified graphite discs will turn to Automatic milling machine processing and forming. We will checking each piece of finished products and sure the slotting deviation within ±0.01-0.06mm, slotting shape deviation within 0.02-0.04mm.
E: Attribute table
|Compressive strength Mpa||≥70|
|Elasticity Modulus Gpa||6-18|
|Thermal expansion coefficient 10-6/ºC||1.47-4.25|
|Ash content %||≤0.05|
|Temperature resistance ºC||≤4350ºC|