14" Cut Off Wheels For Grinders - Aggressive Cutting For Metal & Stainless Steel/INOX With ISO, BSCI, MPA CE EN12413
1. CUT 2-3X MORE than lower quality or excessively thin wheels due to this wheel's Carefully selected Grain Grit, Hard Bond Matrix & Wheel Thickness that provide the best balanced Cut Life, Cut Rate, Cut Precision, Power Demands & Heat Buildup in the industry, allowing you to cut longer, consistently precise with unmatched wheel integrity, moderate power demands and relatively low heat buildup;
2. QUICKLY & Effortlessly Cut through All Metal, Steel and Stainless Steel parts including rebar, steel pipe, structural & galvanized steel, sheet metal, structural tubing, black steel, cable and small to medium diameter solid pieces over an extra-long life span due to RUNGE's High-performance aluminum oxide grain and proprietary hard bond matrix;
3. AVOID WHEEL SHATTER & Injury with lower priced wheels by relying on Makita's proprietary strong Synthetic Resinoid Bond matrix that binds Premium White Aluminum Oxide with Phenol Resin, allowing for optimal grain wear which yields accurate cutting PERFORMANCE, PRECISION, LONGEVITY, STABILITY & INTEGRITY, cutting Longer, Faster and Reliably than other wheels that may shatter or prematurely wear;
- Suitable for all kinds of steel, stainless steel and cast iron;
- Extremely sharp and durable, which can greatly reduce the labor intensity of the operator.
- It can be applied to high speed machine.
- T41 Plat and T42 Cymbal type
Packing and loading:
1. Q: Can we get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples for quality check.
A: Yes, we do, 100% QC inspection Before Shipment.
3. Q: What's the delivery time?
A: It usually takes about 20 days to produce an order from MOQ to 20FT container. But the
Exact delivery time might be different for different orders or at different time.
4. Q: Can I mix different models in one container?
A: Yes, different models can be mixed in one container, but the quantity of each model
Should not be less than MOQ.
5. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is priority. People always attach great importance to quality control from the
Very beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be fully assembled and
Carefully tested before it's packed for shipment.
6. Q: What are your warranty terms?
A: We offer different warranty time for different products. Please contact with us for detailed warranty terms.
7. Q: What's the payment you accept?
A: As usual our payment is 30%T/T as deposit and 70%T/T seen the copy of B/L. But we could also accept the payment such as L/C, Or Wester Union.